Certified Dietary Manager
Under the direction of the Dietician, the Dietary Manager is responsible for implementing and preparing the meal plans for patients as designed by the Dietician, and maintains the efficient operations of the kitchen and hospital cafeteria.
1. Reviews menus for upcoming meals.
2. Orders food supplies as necessary for designated meal plans.
3. Prepares and cooks meal in accordance with standards of food preparation and applicable state regulations pertaining to food service.
4. Prepares baked goods and desserts.
5. Oversees tray line function to ensure that patients receive diets as ordered by the physician.
6. Completes continuing education as necessary.
7. Maintains the efficient operations of the kitchen and cafeteria.
8. Monitors and documents equipment temperature and sanitizer level. Contacts Facilities Management staff to respond to equipment failures or utility problems.
9. May assist in serving food and preparing trays.
10. Mainttains cleanliness standards as defined by the Oklahoma State Department of Health Chapter 25.
11. Adapts to chaning environment; e.g., staffing patterns, assignments, etc.
12. Adheres to attendance and dependability standards and uses Hospital time conscientiously
13. Promotes and maintains a positive image of the department and Hospital. Adheres to Dress Code.
1. With the assistance of the dietician, projects food and other expense costs for the annual budget process.
2. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Dietician or Administration.
Nikki Salcido - Human Resources Manager/Accounts Payable
Seiling Municipal Hospital Authority
US Highway 60 NE
Seiling, OK 73663
Phone: (580) 377-1005