Responsible for management which includes central supply, telecommunications, information technologies, housekeeping operations, all clinics, the efficient and effective operation of the mechanical and central plant areas, provides needed repairs and maintenance to buildings and equipment and maintains hospital and all clinic grounds.
1. Responsible for management of Housekeeping staff.
2. Inspects mechanical and central plant areas, repairs and adjusts mechanical equipment as needed.
3. Inspects all clinics, repairs and adjusts mechanical equipment as needed.
4. Performs preventive maintenance for mechanical equipment
5. Adjusts temperature in building as needed for comfort and energy conservation.
6. Records refrigeration temperatures on log daily.
7. Responsible for security of the Hazwoper program.
8. Knowledge of HVAC System.
9. Performs routine maintenance on back-up generator and generator operation monthly.
10. Keeps log on all maintenance activity.
11. Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical equipment.
12. Knowledgeable of hospital fire alarm system. Provides regular maintenance and documentation of alarm system and fire extinguishers.
13. Visually inspects building and makes needed repairs on a regular schedule.
14. Performs preventive maintenance on departmental and clinic equipment.
15. Performs general repairs to building and departmental equipment.
17. Hangs various items; i.e., equipment, pictures, sharps containers.
18. Installs, services and repairs furniture.
19. Moves furniture and equipment.
20. Removes and installs T.V.'s, computers and nurse call systems.
21. Inspects grounds and parking lots for debris and collects trash.
22.Oversees mowing, edging, and trimming turf.
23. Maintains outside signs and fences.
24. Clears sidewalks and drives of snow, ice and debris.
25. adapts to changing environment; e.g., staffing patterns and assignments.
26. Adheres to attendance and dependability standards and uses Hospital time conscientiously.
27. Promotes and maintains a positive image of the department and Hospital. Adheres to Dress Code.
1. Assists Administration in projecting costs for annual budget process.
2. Other duties as may be assigned by the Administration.
Nikki Salcido - Human Resources Manager/Accounts Payable
Seiling Municipal Hospital Authority
US Highway 60 NE
Seiling, OK 73663
Phone: (580) 377-1005